[Elfsea] Why do I find this Funny.

Elizabeth Hawkwood somerlidh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 07:22:12 PST 2008

I'm with you. ~ this is a hoot. It would be interesting to know the numbers... how many attended the gun show vs. how many went to hear Bill.
Feb 9th & 10th the High Caliber Gun Show was  in Fort Worth... it was a big one, taking up two sections in the Will Rogers Complex. And it was VERY crowded. Yesterday, there were lots of shoppers/buyers at Winchester Galleries and at Cheaper Than Dirt.
People running scared and making a run on guns and ammo?

//Elizabeth Hawkwood