[Elfsea] Officers reports

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:35:42 PST 2008

Greetings to all officers in Elfsea including our Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor.  Reports were due to regionals either on the 10th or the 15th,
depending on what office you hold.  It is past the 20th and we still have
several officers from whom we have not yet seen their monthly report.

As a gentle reminder, all officers should copy their local senschal and the
Baron and Baroness on their monthly reports.

We look forward to seeing those missing reports over the next few days.

Thank you for the service that you do for your groups.

Pray know that we remain in faithful service to our Crown,
Dáire and Druinne