[Elfsea] First Aid / CPR class

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:07:06 PST 2008

That's okay.  Thanks!

GwenLoch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!

Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:59:41 -0600From: Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] First Aid / CPR class

Sorry. Tomorrow. Saturday, March 1, 2008.

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Julie SelfSent: Friday, February 29, 2008 18:54 PMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: Re: [Elfsea] First Aid / CPR class

What day are you doing this?  GwenllianLoch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:45:39 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] First Aid / CPR class

I have posted this on the Ansteorran Chirurgeon list, but neglected to mention it on the Elfsea list. We are having a first aid and CPR class from 8AM until 5PM at my home in Arlington (2220 Patterson Pl, Arlington, Tx, 76012). We are teaching CPR Pro and BLS First Aid and will be handing out cards to people who successfully complete the course.

Caelin on Andrede

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!