[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:07:57 PST 2008

Greetings Elfsea,

I have recently stepped up to head the Scribal Guild.  I look forward to painting with you all and learning from everyone.

To that end, the next Guild meeting will be held at my house on Monday February 11, see the Elfsea website for details.

I will have limited supplies, as I have not retrieved the Baronial supplies yet, but I look forward to painting!!  Newcomers and experienced painters, please make room in your busy schedules for painting, and maybe teaching at future meetings.

If you have any questions, you may reach me at elspeth013 at hotmail.com, or at 817-964-5712.

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen