[Elfsea] Reports for the Tidings

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 07:47:49 PST 2008

It is that time again - reports for the March tidings are called for by February 19.

It would be a joy to receive articles early (say at Business Meeting) or on time (at A & S Night) and so I shall have the laptop there to upload files from flash drives or input as keystrokes

I attempt to return a copy of most of the reports with the acknowledgment having received them. I can also include images, photos and COLORED text so you may be creatively emphatic.

In addition to officers I am pleased to include information from guild principals and other interested parties. This does also include information for the calendar.

The publication/upload date for the March Tidings is Sunday February 24

so the tombez raide morts la date is 11:59PM Saturday the 23

al AERYN