[Elfsea] newcomers looking for .........

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:49:41 PST 2008

Hello,

The Scribal Guild will be meeting on the same day of the month as before.  The change is the location.  It will be held at my home.

5916 Parkview Hills Lane
Ft. Worth, 76179
817-964-5712
elspeth013 at hotmail.com

It is real simple to get to:

Exit Old Decateur Road off the 820, go North 1.9 miles to Parkview Hills Estates, Turn Right at Parkview Hills Lane.  Go down approx 2 miles until the road curves to the left.  It is the last home on the right.

Same time, same day of the month....please check the Elfsea Calendar at http://www.elfsea.net/Events_calendar.aspx for more info. I will be posting this week to confirm this month's schedule.

Mistress Stella, could you please contact me regarding supplies and information I should have??

Thank you,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:54:40 -0800From: ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.netTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] newcomers looking for .........
I have had request for info on scribing and illumination, beading and jewelry making?   Who can help me with these?
Adelaide