[Elfsea] newcomers looking for .........

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 04:50:47 PST 2008

I would think it would be a general interest.  I will forward him your contact info.
  Adelaide

Gustav Minnesinger <synrik at earthlink.net> wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      What kind of jewelry were they looking at?  Just a general topic or . . . . ?
  I, or Dan and I could probably do another pewter workshop in the future.  Or if Stella and Darius were interested, we could make it a full day with various forms of metal casting, stone setting, chasing, repoussage', cut-work, and enameling . . . . .along with all the other associated history that goes along with it.
  Just depends on the interest [how many people and what field] and scheduling [teachers and stuff].
    Gustav Minnesinger

  "There are people who say I have never really done anything wrong in my life; of course, they only say it behind my back." ---Oscar Wilde