[Elfsea] Fwd: Tears of Blood

sharon palkowetz spalkowetz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 10:46:27 PST 2008

Hey Everyone,
A friend is now in production for his academic short film.
He is in need of the below featured background.
You will need your own armor..spec greek or roman.
No compensation other than a copy of the short for yourself,
but making these are alot of fun, esp if you want to see what it's like
-being on a movie set.  Please contact Brendan at senorlocksmith.com
or call him at 817-913-4390
Thanks!
Vivaine