[Elfsea] Kings College, June 14th - Instructors Needed

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:19:03 PST 2008

Good Day to all in our Fair Kingdom,

Lord Dietrich Von Greysson and myself extend you greetings and saluations.
Many of us are preparing to go to War and our time is very busy and
valuable.

However, in the interest  of planning and time, I would like to extend our
invitation to all in our Fair Kingdom who would like to participate in this
year's King College.  We are excited to be hosting the event in Sanger,
Texas this year.

If you are interested in sharing your expansive knowledge with others,
please contact me.  I will also be a War and, for those who do not
personally know me, I am the Baroness of Steppes Herald, Oakenwald
Pursuivant.

For those intersted in teaching, I will need the following information from
you.

Class Title
Length of class
Max # of students
Specific Requirements (space requirements, tables, electricty, chairs, etc.)
Copy of class description
Time you prefer to teach

Please note, most classes will be outside under pavillions this year.  For
those of you who know the area, we will be hosting the Collegium at
Wagonmaster RV Park.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Thank you in advance for
your consideration.
--
YIS,

Lady Viviana
King's College Co-Autocrat

*Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!*