[Elfsea] Elfsea Business Meeting Next Monday!

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 08:39:56 PST 2008

Greetings Ascelyn,

  With regard to the Monday Business meeting I will be out of town. My travel itinerary is scheduled 3 and 4 months in advance for each quarter. There is no news to report at this time. With Gulfwars 4 weeks away we to are preparing. I should be in town by Feb 21st.

  In service,
  Daniel

Ascelyn of Glentewrde <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }            .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}  .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage  {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
Greetings Good Gentles of Elfsea and our fair neighbors!

Next Monday, February, 18th, the Elfsea Business Meeting will be held at
Caelin and Pyro's house located at 2220 Patterson Place, Arlington, TX
76012. We will start at 7:30 pm.

You can get a map at:
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=32.770352~-97.126337&style=r&lvl=15&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&where1=2220%20Patterson%20Pl%2C%20Arlington%2C%20TX%2076012&encType=1

Remember, EVERYONE is welcome to attend. Should you have any problems
finding us or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
469-556-2299.

Yours In Service

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper