[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] (no subject)

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 10:22:54 PST 2008

alkudsi at aol.com wrote:  To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org, lindenwood at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:54:47 -0500
From: alkudsi at aol.com
Subject: [Steppes] (no subject)

Greetings to the Barony of the Steppes, our shires, and our neighbors!

His Majesty, Aaron MacGregor III has graciously accepted our invitation to participate in the All CON demo before he sets out for Gulf Wars, so not only will he be attending, but fighting on Saturday March 8th! This is very exciting for me as the coordinator, but it is also a challenge to Steppes, Lindenwood, and Glaslyn, as well as Elfsea and its shires and cantons, to provide suitable fighting partners for him. We will also need marshalls and those who can explain to the viewers what is going on.? Also, it is a time to pull out those dazzling costumes and extraordinary A&S projects to provide suitable ambiance both for the fighting and for the booth.

Anyone wishing to participate with demonstrations other than fighting should please contact me via private email so that the proper arrangements can be made with the staff of All CON. Please remember that the space we have for our display is a large booth; any dancing, fighting, or other demos will need a meeting room or space set up ahead of time with the convention. Demos are usually limited to?1 hour?or 1 1/2 hour slots, so the timing and the arrangements are complex logistics involving all participating groups, not just the SCA.

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!

HL Saqra al-Kudsi
All CON demo coordinator

P.S. If someone would be so kind as to post this announcement to the Glaslyn, Elfse, and Dragonsfire Tor lists, I would be very grateful.