[Elfsea] Sunday Rapier Practice - Irving, TX

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 07:45:15 PST 2008

Greetings!

 Since my husband will be in town today, he's most
eager to get some fighting in.
 So we will be there. I'll have some weaving with me
is there are other non-fighters which will be out.

Thanks,
Hanna

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2800+Cheyenne+St,+Irving,+TX+75062,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

http://cityofirving.org/parks-and-recreation/facilities/northwest-recreation-center.html

> *When:* This Sunday, February 17th at 2:00 pm
>
> *Why:* Because we need to play together more often!
>
> In Service,
>
> Rixende

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux