[Elfsea] OT - a picture published

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 06:14:17 PST 2008

Cool.  Nice photo.

On a similar note, according to my husband if you log
into the new Google Earth they have a new feature
where you can see what it looks like driving down the
streets.  If you go down DeVitt Street between Merida
Avenue and Sandage in Fort Worth you can see me and
Sammy getting into the car.   I may have the program
name wrong.  He saw it at work where they have a
better internet connection.

Thora
--- Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>

http://www.schmap.com/fortworth/tours_tour2/p=191024/i=191024_14.jpg