[Elfsea] Springfaire 2008

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:30:13 PST 2008

Greetings to the Populace of Elfsea,

It is that time of year!  Well...yes...its almost time to vote.  But
more importantly its time to volunteer for our spring event!

I need of someone to coordinate Gate.

I'm need a CIC and a coordinator for waterbearing.

I will need a person to help coordinate set up and tear down of site.

If you have volunteered for something, I believe the paper I wrote the
information on was blown out of my car during the wind storms a few
weeks ago.  Please respond to me off list and I would love to talk to
you about it.

There are more things I need, but these are what I'd like to find as
soon as possible so the coordinators can start to form any necessary
staffing.

Thank you so much.
Genevieve
Event Steward, Elfsea Springfaire 2008

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.