[Elfsea] January Tidings

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Jan 4 16:24:34 PST 2008

M'lady

  Is it too late to get something added to the Tidings from the Eclipse Herald?

  Specifically:

  Greetings Elfsea,
  I have received no bids for the office of Nautilal Pursuivant as yet.  If you are interested and have any questions about what the office entails please feel free to contact either myself or Lady Luciana di Boniface -  the current office holder with your questions.

  Bidding will close on Feb 15th.  So bid early, bid ofter!

  YIS
  Ld Alric Morgannwgg
  Eclipse Herald.

          Does anyone have a report to include in the January Tidings?
  Please e-mail to alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com

  I am trying to finish for Friday

  al AERYN

  Chronicler's Deputy for the moment...

  P.S.
      I don't know any trolls but there are some firbolg waiting in the wings and I have a fascinating biography lined up...

  P.P.S.
      Reports accounted for
          Their Excellencies
          Herald - from Regional