[Elfsea] Totally OT- but OH My G_d, they're FLYING!!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:02:26 PST 2008

Sorry, that is Not flying. That is gliding which Is controlled falling with lift only from air currents. Flying means having the ability to rise without air current lift.
Ly Gabriele
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:06:48 -0600From: glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Totally OT- but OH My G_d, they're FLYING!!

No, that IS flying, and with a glide ratio of 2.5 to 1 I'm beginning to think I would rather fly one of these than try to land the space shuttle...

-----Original Message-----From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Kristi JohnsonSent: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:57 PMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Totally OT- but OH My G_d, they're FLYING!!

"That's not flying!  That's falling with style!"
--- Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com>