[Elfsea] practice

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Wed Jan 9 11:15:27 PST 2008

what does a public meeting imply for the Park?  Tight parking
No practice?  Meeting elsewhere?  Meeting in another park of
park?  Is there a number I can call to find out once we pull
in?  Given that there are cross winds picking up, we may be
slowed down substancially in getting into the area so we might
not even make it in time for practice or would be getting to
the park on the late side.

I need to get back into the truck now and get back to driving.
See y'all this evening if there is a practice or see y'all at
coronation this weekend.

ttfn
Therasia