[Elfsea] practice (redux)

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 18:56:35 PST 2008

As Benbrook is just under 50 miles from where I
am now, and about 25 miles from my house, I leave
the directions to sushi to better folks.

Were I to have room in my van for others, I would
offer relief from the recalcitrant RV for that
trip to Athens. Alas, the space is committed.

Not to offend those who live in Benbrook, but why
are you "Way Out West"?

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- "Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D."