[Elfsea] Scrolls

Estella Flather eflather at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 10:14:53 PST 2008

Elfsea Scribe's is currently not meeting until a new person volunteers to be in charge and start up the meetings again. However- There is a class on naalbinding at HE Ameline's house Tuesday. So there will be sewing going on rather than painting. Everybody's welcome to come out to A&S Night!
  In service, HE Stella

eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everybody!

I know many of you are at Coronation. I hope you are having a good time. I saw that there will be Scribes and Illuminators on Tuesday. I may not be able to make it. What I was wondering is...is there a possibility I can pick up some charters at practice on Sunday? Also, where will the next S&I be held?

Thanks so much!
Eleanor Cleavely

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little _______________________________________________