[Elfsea] Highland Games 2008

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Tue Jan 1 08:09:37 PST 2008

Greetings unto the populace of this great Barony on this, the start of a New
Year,

Yes, it is early but planning never waits for anyone, so mark your calendars
or rood sticks or whatever you use to keep track of the passage of time for
the 2008 Scottish Highland Games, set to be played out June 6-8, 2008, at
the same location.  I plan to ask that we be given the same spot we had last
year, unless there is serious dissention from the populace.

In Service to Our Great Barony, Baron and Baroness,
Lord Ceatta
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)
Ceatta at flash.net