[Elfsea] Gulf War Meal Plan

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jan 21 21:03:01 PST 2008

I have volunteered to head up a meal plan for Elfsea and any friends of
Elfsea who wish to participate. That does not mean I have volunteered to
cook every meal or to clean up every meal. I'm looking for a few good cooks
who would like to take an evening of cooking. I will take one night and act
as a clearinghouse for other nights.

Monday night is available.

Our Seneschal has requested Tuesday night.

Ansteorra is having a Chili Night on Wednesday night.

Thursday night is available.

Friday night is available.

Saturday night is available (but few will still be here, so perhaps we
should be on our own that night).

That leaves three nights. Not everyone can cook even if you wanted to do so.
We will also need help cooking and cleaning up.

I propose we set a price for each person and a small surcharge for those who
neither cook nor clean and who still wish to eat. The base price will be
determined based on the menus of the cooks. People have also told me they
would be willing to sponsor the base cost of people who would volunteer to
clean up.

We should also decide if we want some lunches made. That would offer
additional opportunities to cook and clean. These are usually sandwiches,
chips, and maybe a soup. It is often taken to the active fields so our
people tied up there can eat.

Let me know what the members of the Barony would like to see and how many of
you would like to participate.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede