[Elfsea] Totally OT- but OH My G_d, they're FLYING!!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:17:49 PST 2008

Actually it is controlled falling. I've never before seen them go so far before tho. That was really something to see. I might be interested in trying that, if I didn't have a problem with heights.
You might remember those suits from the movies. You may have seen them before in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) when Gerard Butler, & Angelina Jolie jumped from a skyscraper in Japan. They then "flew" down to a junk over a mile away. Remembering that has made me want to see it again. Now I have to go dig out the DVD.

Ly Gabriele
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds

From: betsy at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:23:18 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] Totally OT- but OH My G_d, they're FLYING!!

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=4262