[Elfsea] 12th Night Followup... Please consider...

Lady Caitrina Caitrina at starwarsguide.net
Thu Jan 10 07:50:37 PST 2008

Greetings on this fine day in Ansteorra.  I hope it finds you of good health.
For your request:

Accolades
-Gate went smoothly once we got there.
-The restrooms were nice and big.
-The setting was georgous!
-The planned activities seemed perfect.
-Food was good, and the wine was a nice touch.
-Site was beautiful and would like to see other events there.

Admonishments
--Preregistration (ACCEPS) didn't go well. By the time we thought about 12th night
(December) it was not listed on ACCEPS.  (panic set in, until Cailin spoke up about a waiting
list)
--Site was too far away, got lost on the way home.
--There was a lack of information on the web-page. (Contest rules and guide lines were
needed)
--Directions to site were lacking.

Thank you for the event. This was my first 12th night, and truly a memorable one.

Lady Caitrina Inghean Mhurchadha
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra
(Tamara Carlton)