[Elfsea] OT- It's Girl Scout Cookie Time

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 09:44:24 PST 2008

Oooooh, cookies.... unfortunately I need to avoid cookies as they have wheat in them and I am supposed to avoid wheat  *sigh*  Rua

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 01:34:46 -0800From: ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.netTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] OT- It's Girl Scout Cookie Time
Dear friends,

For those of you who are unaware, I also am a volunteer Girls Scout Leader and it's is officially COOKIE TIME!!!  It just so happens that I have two nieces who are selling cookies this year.  Natalie is 7 and this is her first year to sell and her goal is 350 boxes of cookies.  This will get her into a week long at a horse ranch over by Glen Rose where she will attend an Adventure Sleep Away Camp and learn how to care for and ride horses.
Miranda is 10 and has been selling cookies for 2 years.  Her goal is 1000 boxes of cookies.  This will earn Miranda a Five Day Long Trip to Galveston with other girls who have accomplished the same goal.

If you wish to purchase cookies and are unsure if you have another girl you would rather help instead, (i.e. nieces, granddaughter, next door neighbor, best friends daughter).  Just let me know, I can hook you up!

Adelaide