[Elfsea] Sewing Circle

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:17:37 PST 2008

Oops!! Most important, This Saturday is the date.  January 26th!!

Elspeth

From: elspeth013 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:14:13 -0600Subject: [Elfsea] Sewing Circle

Well, this seems to be a popular idea!!  Anyone who wishes to teach, learn and sew some garb are welcome!! OK, details are as follows: My house:   5916 Parkview Hills Lane   Ft. Worth Directions:  820 to Old Decateur Road, exit, turn right unto Old Decateur.  At Third flashing red light, Parkview Hills Estates, turn Left.  Take this road until it ends (about 2 miles or so). My house is the last home on the right. Corner of Parkview Hills Lane and Brahma. Phone: 817-964-5712 Time:  We will start around 2 ish, but come anytime you are ready!!!  We will quit when the last seamstress leaves the building. Bring:  Any fabric, patterns, thread, trim, great ideas, scissors, sewing machine, sergers, etc..... I will need 2 - 3 tables, sturdy tables that a sewing machine can sew on. If this works well, we can schedule some more sewing circles!!    Call me if you have any questions, and to let me know if and when you might be coming over.  Can't wait to see you all and trade sewing secrets!!Elspeth