[Elfsea] Notes from Business Meeting

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:23:41 PST 2008

Just a note of clarity to HL Hanna post.  The change to the Kingdom Calendar
is currently a proposal, and in the proposal the Crown tourney 2 weeks after
Coronation is only once to facilitate the transition to the new schedule.
The proposed new schedule basically will result in Crown Tourney and
Coronation being swapped on the calendar.  (ie Crown in Jan & Jul,
Coronation in Apr & Nov)

Sior Tomas
ps Thank you Hanna for the summery of the meeting