[Elfsea] 12th Night Fundraising for GW Known World Party

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Jan 1 08:48:55 PST 2008

Greetings!

For those attending 12th Night this coming Saturday I'd like to announce
that I will be collecting donations to fund the Known World Party at Gulf
War!  Honorable Lady Eleanora Caley posted several weeks ago about how she
had been tasked with raising funds for our kingdoms part of the Gulf War
XVII Known World Party Beverage fund. She is trying to raise at least $500
from each of the principal kingdoms and I have volunteered to take up a
collection at 12th Night.
There will be a collection jar at gate when you sign in and I will also be
'passing the hat' sometime during the day at least once; there will be an
announcement to let you know when that time is.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the event and hope your New Year has
started off a pleasant one!

In Service;
Lady Elizabeta della Rosa