[Elfsea] Rapier Marshal's Report for DECEMBER 2007, Barony of Elfsea, Central Region, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Jan 2 06:58:30 PST 2008

Don Alaric Greythorne / Glen Wilkerson

901 High Point Road

Arlington  TX  76015

817-467-3932

mailto:glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com

Number of official practices - Frankly, I just lost track of which were
actually officially still on and which were cancelled, but it really
didn't matter in the end because there was no rapier activity to report.

Number of fighters - average 1, myself, with occasionally one or two
others attending but usually not fighting.

Number of Injuries - none.

Number of incidents, warnings, or suspensions - none.

There were no tournaments this month.  Rapier activity has been very
sparse, with no fighting occurring again this month.  No new deputies
have been added, I request that those active deputies continue under my
warrant.  Anyone who wishes to be authorized as a deputy, please contact
me.  The Arlington Central Library multipurpose room is still booked for
the hours we would be using it on Thursday nights and I do not
anticipate having access to it until after Queen's Champion.  I will
still be at Wednesday and Sunday practices, but I suggest those wishing
to practice for Queen's try to make the Tueseday night practice in
Steppes.  I will be going over there as often as I am able.

Reported 1-02-2008

Alaric