[Elfsea] O/T Job opening

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Sun Jan 6 17:21:48 PST 2008

     Sorry about the intrusion but an opening exists...

   Freed's Furniture ("You can afford your dreams"), LBJ and Midway area, has an opening in their customer service department.  Casual, warehouse atmosphere, 90% phone work, usually Tuesday through Saturday, 8:00 -4:30,  but some flex available.  Easy going if you can deal with customer problems.  Call Charlie Sheets (manager) at 972-788-9363 for interview or me for more information.  My cell 972-489-8086.

         Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic or Noble Field (mundane)

   No government can give anything unless it first takes it. (unknown)
   The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. (Carl G Jung, 1875-1961)
   God doesn't make special reports to me, I just have to assume the universe is running properly. (Ashleigh Brilliant)