[Elfsea] We have returned!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:49:34 PST 2008

Unto Their most Noble and Just Excellencies, Daire and Druinne, Baron and
Baroness of the mighty lands of Elfsea by the Grace of the Crown of
Ansteorra, and the wonderful populace of the Barony of Elfsea, do we,
Eleanor Lady Cleavely and Sebastian Lord de Rolstoun, send our most humble
greetings and wish you good cheer this January day.

Dear Friends,

It is with great pleasure and joy that we inform you of our joyous return to
your fair lands. Long have we traveled, from the dusty lands of the Sun to
the snow-covered mountains of the White Stag. We have dined with Kings and
Queens and have played with the lowliest fool. My lord has championed many a
fair Baroness, and I have sweetened the ears of Crowns and Thegns.
Throughout our travels, we always kept Elfsea, our true home and hearth,
nearest to our hearts. And now, as our fortunes turn to smoother waters and
fairer winds, we find ourselves back...we are home. As we return, we are
overjoyed to find that Your Excellencies have taken the throne. We trust you
are wise and just rulers and that the Populace is prosperous under your
care.

We look forward to seeing those we have kept dear and meeting and making new
friends. Elfsea has always been our home, no matter where we have roamed. We
are glad to have returned.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little