[Elfsea] Golden D'or Fabrics Sale

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:01:07 PST 2008

In case anyone is interested. Please note Golden D'or Fabrics is located south of Perth Street facing Harry Hines. They do have some linen, but not always and they do not stock a lot of different colors, but they have a great fur selection!

Golden D'or Fabrics
10795 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75220
214-351-2339

January Pre Inventory Sale

Greetings!
The time has come for our semi-annual
pre-inventory clearance room sale!  For one week only come in to find our best prices of the year in the clearance room!

JANUARY 21-26, 2008

The clearance room prices will be as follows:

All bolts marked up to $9.......99 cents per yard!!!
Bolts marked $9+ to $12 ...... ...$1.99 per yard!!!
Bolts marked $12+ to $15 ........$2.99 per yard!!!
Bolts marked $15+ to $18 ..... ..$3.99 per yard!!!
Bolts marked over $18 .......... ..$4.99 per yard!!!

ALSO LOOK FOR THESE SPECIAL DEALS IN THE STORE:

** Special 0.99 cent section of drapery/upholstery rolls-- sold by the roll

** Fleece prints $3.50 yd and solids $3.00 yd

** Baby minky fur $12- $16 yd

** Super 120 wool suiting at only $10 yd

... AND MUCH MORE!

Golden D'or Fabrics10795 Harry Hines BlvdDallas, Texas 75220

Golden D'or Fabrics is a 35,000 square foot outlet store with over 1 million yards in inventory.  We specialize in all different types of material ranging from apparel to home decor and everything in between!  We get new arrivals daily so come in to so what we have for you!

Save 30%
 This coupon entitles you to save 30% off on regular priced merchandise throughout the store. Excludes remnants, patterns, clearance room and special orders.  Coupon must be presented prior to purchase to get discount as the store cannot adjust completed transactions.

Offer Valid: January 21-26, 2008

This email was sent to carolbillings at tx.rr.com, by ana.berkley at goldendor.com

Email Marketing by
Golden D'or Fabrics | 10795 Harry Hines Blvd | Dallas | TX | 75220
Yours In Service,Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper