[Elfsea] Elfsea Populace

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:53:58 PST 2008

To all the Good Gentles of Elfsea and her neighbors!

We will be having Moot Monday, Jan 28th, at the Coors Hospitality Room, starting at 7:00 pm! The address is 2550 McMillan Parkway, 76137.

Here is a link to a map for the location:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?earchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=2550+Mcmillian+Pkwy&city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&zipcode=76137

I will be sharing information regarding new Kingdom Laws, background checks, etc. so please make plans to attend.
If you have any problems finding us, please feel free to contact me at 469-556-2299.Yours In Service,Ascelyn of GlentewrdeSeneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper