[Elfsea] Propane Tanks

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 16:52:22 PST 2008

Why don't you tuck a propane tank in your truck, which will give me an extra in case one doesn't arrive.  We've got seven cookers/burners, but I could always use another big ol' pot -- 20 gallon or bigger.

  Thanks so much!

  Elizabeth

Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                We could tuck a couple in the back of the truck- do you need another Cajun cooker still? How big of a pot? Pyro