[Elfsea] Show advertised on HBO family channel

Phelippe Descors fray.phelippe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:56:17 PST 2008

I stumbled across this a while back and in my opinion has little to do with
the SCA.  What it does show is the positive influence the Society, and
especially his Knight, has on this boys life and how it affects him
in the mundane world but for the most part talks about how much anger he has
for his dad who apparently left him and his mother right when he was born.
If your looking for "a teenagers life in the SCA", this isn't it, the bulk
of what I saw (at about 2/3s of it) is mostly about his mundane life.  All
in all, it's still worth watching.

Phelippe