[Elfsea] Elfsea Business Meeting Next Monday!

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Jan 16 17:15:04 PST 2008

I don't remember who the person who said that Elfsea didn't want MIddle Eastern dance. I just wanted them and everyone else to know while I am hoping to  come back I will not be doing anything against your wishes. No dance competition, bo Ladies paviliton nothing. I won't even be wearing my regalia. NO Duchess or Mistress just plain mundane Lanphier Taylor.

i co hops that as a vetern member you will let me do something. I will put any ideas I have out to the populace and especially the Keystones.  I have distanced myself from anyone else projects Please if you have a problem with what I am doing please write me privately. I will quit anything that you find offensive. I do not want to be a power mad monster.

I was hoping to bring my fool to the event, but if that is not OK please write me.

Lanphier Taylor aka willow de wisp