[Elfsea] Help :-)

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 07:51:38 PST 2008

I can be there if we aim more for Sat late afternoon and evening.  My morning is committed to Girl Scouts.  Do you care if I forward this to my new comers list?
  Adelaide

"Reeves, Jennifer (SSC)" <ReevesJ2 at autonation.com> wrote:
    .hmmessage P {   PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px  }  BODY.hmmessage {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma  }        Elspeth,

  Where do you live?