[Elfsea] Help :-)

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 17:14:09 PST 2008

She says she has lots of fabric. What color(s)
thread will we need? And pins, lots of pins. Must
leave pins in garb for test stic...er fitting.
Tape measures, bobbins, scissors, chocolate,
beer, meat for burning, we make this a party!!

Oh, are Phoolish Vikings allowed?
Some people are offended by our presence. And I
certainly did not drink that beer, I was not
there at the time. Nor did I eat that last bit of
cheesecake, except for that small piece that was
left on the serving platter, by the empty
container of roast beef. Near the mashed turnips
with extra butter and garlic, thank you.

Crandal, Olde Phart

--- Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com>