[Elfsea] Defender 2008

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Tue Jul 1 13:25:27 PDT 2008

I have a basic website all done...I just need to get it approved before I release it to the populace.

I have been about 15 hour days yesterday and today and all this past weekend so I didn't have a chance to get it signed off yet. I will get the address released to the populace tomorrow.

Did you have something to add to it, while I was at it?

Thanks
Gillian

Jennifer Dale