[Elfsea] OT - Employed Again

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:57:04 PDT 2008

Congratulations and best wishes on your new position! Way to score with the
college!

Happily,
Eleanor

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Ceatta o Gulcleth <ceatta at flash.net>wrote:

>  Yes, finally, I am employed again.  I have been unemployed since the
> first of May and TWC has made it harder to survive because they have denied
> me any benefits (which meant that the only driving I did was to go to job
> interviews and very little of anything else). But God's will prevailed and I
> will start working for UT-Arlington's IT Department on Friday. Maybe I will
> soon get back into the swing of the Barony!
>
> Ceatta
> aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
> (a little ferment never hurt anyone)

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little