[Elfsea] Tools

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 19:20:25 PDT 2008

The sale will be Friday and Saturday from 8am to 12pm. If there is something specific on the list of tools that you are interested in, you are welcome to come over in the days before the sale. Just please not before 10 am and please call first.

the address is 1520 Monaco, Lewisville 75067
the house number is 972/436-8629 & my cell is 214/629-1479
If we don't get to the phone, please leave a message & we will call back.
Thanks for your interest.
Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

From: ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.netTo: lygabrielerdb at hotmail.comSubject: ToolsDate: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:33:32 -0500

Hi Michelle;
What time next weekend? We are in the need of power tools renovating our house and replacing items lost over last two years (stolen).

Later!
Elisabeth & Dyryke

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 12257 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!