[Elfsea] Thank You and a challenge to the Bards!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:51:40 PDT 2008

Greetings to all!

I would like to extend a hearty and heartfelt thanks to Lord Daniel and Lady
Elayne for opening their home to the Bards tonight. They were very gracious
to do so, and we had a wonderful time.

Bards, take note. The Guild can only succeed if you participate. Many of you
have come to me and said what a wonderful thing it is that the Guild has
restarted. Yet, I have not seen many of you at the meetings. We cannot
succeed if you do not show up. If you want to see a particular subject
covered, be it storytelling, songwriting or research, PLEASE let me know and
I will make it happen. Then, PLEASE show up to the meetings. We have many
great things planned for the next few months, and there are many bardic
opportunities to be had at upcoming events. If the second Tuesday of the
month doesn't work, PLEASE let me know. The Bardic meeting dates are NOT set
in stone, nor are the meeting places. If you would like to host a Bardic
Guild meeting, PLEASE let me know.

In the past, Elfsea has been renowned for her Bards. Let's make that happen
again.

Until then, I shall remain...

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea
Head of the Elfsea Bardic Guild
Descendant of the White Oak
--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little