[Elfsea] Coronation and SMU Demo

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:13:12 PDT 2008

Greetings to all from Dáire and Druinne,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be at Coronation this
weekend.  If you can make it, it promises to be a great day of
fighting and pomp and circumstance.  For all of you court "junkies" -
Coronation is your day!

For all of you who are not travelling to Stargate, please help out as
much as you can this weekend with the SMU demo.  It is a great time to
get to know some of the newer folks in Steppes and see old friends.
And of course, there are all of those folks who we don't know that
want to know more about what we do.

Safe travels to all!

In faithful service to our Crown,
Dáire and Druinne