[Elfsea] This Sunday's Festivities

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:26:21 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

Since it is a holiday weekend and many of you are travelling, our KM has
decided to cancel practice.  So, we decided to open up the back yard and
house for an UNOFFICIAL get together that could involved armor, rattan, and
a pell with some spiffy new tape just waiting to get all roughed up.  There
is also a grill, a patio and space inside to put up cutting tables and
painting tables.

House will open around 11ish.  Our daughter "might" be up by then.

You can find us at

4113 Big Bend Trail, Lake Worth, TX 76135.

Have a safe and happy 4th!

Dáire and Druinne