[Elfsea] DEFENDER

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sat Jul 12 22:03:47 PDT 2008

I would love to donate something for the basket. Would you like a glass goblet or plate with shells and and Defender ?? on it?

glass is a little temperamental and sometimes pieces self destruct right at the end so if you want something please give me enough time to do another if the first one breaks.

Do you have a list of activities yet. I might be able to help people with prizes. My health won't let me run anything but I would still like to be involved.
willow