[Elfsea] Defender Meetings.

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Mon Jul 14 10:51:16 PDT 2008

Oh, Autocrat!
Llywelyn and I have a big house and you are welcome to use it for a meeting.
Call or e-mail me to set up meeting dates and times. The only 2 weeks that will be bad for me will be the weeks of August 11 - 15 and August 18 - 21 (the first 2 weeks of Back to School for me).
We live about 15 minutes south of Arlington in Cedar Hill.We have 2 dogs and no cats and are a non-smoking home.
Xene
972-299-9867.
p.s meetings are a great reason to clean house!

Hi, one more email from your Defender Autocrat...
I would like to have three meetings before the event to discuss organization and all activities planned. I don't want to take up valuable business meeting and populace time with things that might drag on a bit. I would normally meet at fighter practice but I am sorry to say it is difficult to get there at this time.
I am looking for is someone to host these meetings (I live in uber-small apartment). It doesn't matter if they are during the week or weekends. I would like one between July 22nd and Aug 2nd.  One other meeting in late August, Then one around a week before the event.
This would be for all coordinators and concerned populace.
Days I cannot do it: any date before 7/22, 7/25-26 8/1, 8/15-16, 8/28, 8/30-9/1, 9/16
Thank you
L. Giliana
Jennifer Dale