[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] Stupid comments

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:15:41 PDT 2008

I don't see what she's so upset about. Am I missing something?

Eleanor

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Betsy Marshall <
betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:

> [...]

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little