[Elfsea] A&S Class July 21st

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 20:40:32 PDT 2008

Greetings!

 Just a quick reminder that A&S night will be Monday, July 21 at 7:30 pm.
I found a few extra hoops, so if you want to learn a bit about Blackwork, but don't have an embroidery hoop, you are covered. If you have a sewing needle size you prefer to work with, please bring it.

Location:
Lady Hanna's house
2800 Woodpath Lane
Bedford, TX 76021
817-504-6556

I live on the corner of Murphy Dr & Woodpath Ln.  There is a large silver trailer in my driveway so it should be easy to spot.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna