[Elfsea] OT; House for rent

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:24:26 PDT 2008

Bummer it's all the way over there. We're looking for a bigger place on the
west side of fort worth.

Oh well! Back to looking!
Eleanor

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Michelle Dodd
<lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com>wrote:

> House for rent in Lewisville(Glaslyn) area. Three bedroom, two bath, single
> garage with extra parking in extended driveway.
> Has wood floor in living room. Was freshly painted when wood floor was put
> in just over a year & 1/2 ago.
> Utility room / pantry off of kitchen.
> Back yard is fenced with combination wood and chain link fencing, has two
> good sized trees and a small storage shed. Lots of clear space for parties
> or fighter practice.
> One lg tree in front landscaped yard.
> Quiet neighborhood with good schools.
> Close to I35E and 121. Vista Ridge Mall and Grapevine Mills Mall are both
> just a short drive.
> Contact number is Teri Anderson 1.940.479.0496
>
> This house is next door to us. Former renters had to move suddenly.
>
> Ly Gabriele
> mka Michelle Dodd
>

> The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
> allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little