[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] Stupid comments

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 14 12:24:29 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Chelsea Durham
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 1:26 PM
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Stupid comments

I want to apologize to the entire barony for my stupid out of hand comments.
I understand that many people will continue to be angry with me. That's the
consequences of my actions. I was not thinking when I hit the send button
and I regret ever doing so. What has been done cannot be undone. I did not
truly mean what I said, and I said it... I honestly don't know WHY I said
it. It was stupid, and hurtful. I've sent private apologies to those that
need them the most, and I'm not sure I will see soon. (Soon being practice
tomorrow) I'd rather this debacle of mine be attended to sooner rather than
later. I am very sorry for what I said, and even sorrier to everyone because
I hurt you all.
Could someone forward this to the Elfsea list?

-Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel, dropping the title of Lady because
I'm not acting like one.
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.