[Elfsea] OT - Employed Again

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Tue Jul 29 21:56:11 PDT 2008

Yes, finally, I am employed again.  I have been unemployed since the first
of May and TWC has made it harder to survive because they have denied me any
benefits (which meant that the only driving I did was to go to job
interviews and very little of anything else). But God's will prevailed and I
will start working for UT-Arlington's IT Department on Friday. Maybe I will
soon get back into the swing of the Barony!

Ceatta
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)